Surf Trip Vanimo
Surf Trip Vanimo PNG, surfing papua new guinea, snorkeling png, holiday png, diving png, adventure png, surfing png, fishing png, kavieng hotel, png surfing
Travel to the last frontier of surfing Papua New Guinea, one of the most remote and undiscovered surf destinations. Take a surf trip to Vanimo and stay at a PNG surf camp with waves breaking at your doorstep.
Vanimo is PNG’s premier surf spot with plenty of waves on offer and a guarantee of no crowds. Stay at Vanimo Surf Lodge, a PNG surf camp located right on the beach, with accommodation in traditional huts sleeping 3-4 people. There are a number of surf breaks available exclusively to the surf camp, the closest – a peeling right, straight out front from the camp and other breaks in close distance to Vanimo Surf Lodge. Most surf breaks in Vanimo are over reef and suit surfers of all levels.
With a maximum of 16 surfers in camp this means that on most days you will be lucky to surf with any more than 6 people.
We are sure you will be surfed out after your Vanimo surf trip.
Surf Trip Vanimo
PRICE: From AUD$2490 Per Person (November, December, April)
PRICE: From AUD$2690 Per Person (January – March)
Return flights with Air Niugini from Cairns incl. 30kg of baggage + 1 surfboard bag
Accommodation in beachfront bungalows, 4-share (share facilities), 7 nights
3 meals and 1,5l of water per day
Airport transfers in Vanimo
1 surf transfer daily (truck)
Surf levies paid to the local community ($15/ surfer per day)
One-off $50 PNG Surfing Association fee
Max. 16 surfers in camp.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 30% deposit required to secure spot
- Full payment required no later than 42 days before travel date
- If booking is made within 42 days of travel full payment is required
- No refunds within 30 days of tour commencement
- Cancellations made within 31 – 42 days will incur 25% cancellation fee
- No shows will incur 100% cancellation fee
- No refunds or name changes permitted for flights once confirmed and ticketed